I regularly give presentations on sea turtle conservation at schools, colleges, dive clubs, and other public venues. I've given presentations to thousands of students at dozens of schools across the country and in many other venues.
To learn more about our school presentations, click here.
Previous Speaking Engagements
Ecotourism & Sustainable Travel Conference (Monterey CA 2012 & Portland OR, 2010). International Ecotourism Society.
- The WildTribe: Building A Network of Advisors & Ambassadors to Improve Marketing ROI (2012)
- Conservation Travel: Partnering with Local Organizations to Protect Endangered Species (2010)
- SEEtheWILD: Using Conservation Travel to Protect Endangered Species (2010)
International Sea Turtle Symposia Oral Presentations. The International Sea Turtle Society.
- Rock, Paper, Turtles: Building Capacity for Sea Turtle Education with Teachers in Rural Schools. (2014, New Orleans LA)
- No Silver Bullet But A Silver Cloud: Recommendations for Sea Turtle Conservation Tourism. (2011, San Diego, CA)
- SEE Turtles: Promoviendo Turismo de Conservacion. (2011, San Diego, CA). Part of the Latin American Marine Turtle Specialists Meeting.
- Conservation Tourism: Fulfilling the Potential for Sea Turtle Conservation. (2008, Loreto, Mexico). Part of the Conservation Tourism Workshop organized by SEE Turtles at the 2008 symposium.
- Rare: Innovative Approaches to Protect Sea Turtles from Mexico to Palau. (2005, Miami, FL)
Educational Travel Conference (New Orleans LA, 2009). Travel Learning Connections, Inc.
- Protecting Sea Turtles Through Conservation Tourism
Zoos & Aquaria Committing to Conservation (Houston TX, 2009).
- SEE Turtles: Protecting Sea Turtles Through Conservation Tourism
Better Living Show (Portland OR, 2011). Blue Ocean Events.
- SEEtheWILD: Protecting Endangered Wildlife Through Conservation Travel